Lots going on these days.
Starting to use a lovely new Monolina monochord in my sound therapy work. Very pleased to hear yesterday about a deep, soothing and centering experience. Looking forward to doing more with it 🙂
Learning how to record and edit sound on the mac so myself and some friends can put out a nice trad album. Will also allow me put out my own music for healing / therapy work too.
Trialling a new supplement supposedly more significant than anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals etc. Didn’t quite believe it at first. But the Irish stories are starting to come in and I feel now that in a few years people will be talking about this just as much as they are talking about anti-oxidants now. Product launches in Europe in just two weeks so am paddling faster now on my surfboard trying to catch the wave. More info here.
Along with the above I will also be tipping away at…
- getting my turbike up and running in a stationary-kind-of-way;
- planning the development of a very exciting idea I’ve had about improving swim teaching using holistic approaches and a deeper understanding of how we humans tick;
- developing healmyself.ie to promote my therapy work
- developing deerswell.com and myorganics.ie as outlets for my skin creams
- posting here when I have ideas, insights and news that might be of interest to people who think ‘naturally’
- occasionally eating, drinking, sleeping – and having fun! 8)